Hi Ya’ll! We headed out of town for our WEDDING in November, if you’re on my Instagram you’ve been spammed with those pictures!! The wedding was amazing and the trip was much needed during our house remodel. I have to say though the struggle of the airport, security, and boarding would have been a lot harder without our Ergo Omni 360. If you’ve read my tips and tricks for flying with a baby than you know that I recommend the Ergo to carry your little one around the airport. I was sent the new Ergo Omni 360 to try out and I have to say I love it even more than the Ergo 360. Both carries are comfortable and I would be happy with either but the Omni 360 has some new added feature that I really enjoy.
Some of the features that I think other parents will love is the option for crossable back straps, this allowed me to feel more comfortable and I felt like I have more support for my little girl. No back pain for this momma!
Highlights of the OMNI 360:
- The OMNI 360 is easy to switch for forward facing; we had a harder time buttoning and positioning Emersyn in the Ergo 360.
- There is great lumbar support so that you feel comfortable and your back doesn’t start to hurt.
- There are Crossable straps in the back for a better fit.
- Unlike the Ergo 360 the Ergo Omni 360 does not require an infant insert
- There is a storage pouch that is included which is great for pacifiers, phones, keys, just about anything little you may need.
The fabric is easy to clean too! Also, if you have a little one who is teething, invest in the 360 Carrier Drool Pad & Bib! Emresyn enjoyed chewing the front of ours!
We have had both the Ergo 360 and the Ergo Omni 360 and we have loved both, the carriers are comfortable for both baby and parent. The Omni 360 allows for you to customize your fit a little better. My husband liked the option of the crossable straps when he wore her.
Overall, this brand is excellent and continues to make products that create a great experience for baby and parents and I would recommend them to anyone!
Go to Ergobaby and use code: BBMkp9VIniU for 10% of your purchase!
Check Ergo out at the below places!
- Instagram: @ergobaby
- Facebook: facebook.com/ergobaby
- Twitter: twitter.com/ergobaby
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/ergobaby